Sunday, October 16, 2011

Unexpected...

New happenings in my life:

1} I moved to an adorable apartment in SLC with a wonderful roommate

2} I am attending graduate school at Westminster College studying Non-Profit Management and I absolutely LOVE it- far more than I ever did my under-grad.

3} I am working as a waitress at a quaint French cafe which is a completely new line of work but I am slowly getting the hang of it (slowly being the key word)

4} I am traveling through Spain and Morocco in December

5} I am happy

The new happenings are so wonderful and so different from anything I had anticipated doing this fall but everything has turned out perfectly. I have spent the Autumn in my garden and among the leaves. I have made countless memories with my family. I have rediscovered why I loved Salt Lake and my new friends are inspiring.

Cheers to unexpected adventures!


5 comments:

DESIGNmyheartout said...

Sounds like life is good!! Which parts of Spain? I love it there!!

carla thorup said...

Spain! Morocco! Jealous!

your life sounds pretty magical chicky.

Hannah said...

Slowly? Seriously? You got this in the BAG!

A Ruth Linford said...

So great to read these updates! Keep them coming. - Ashley Ruth

Sac Hermes Birkin said...

Maintain assortment of Dough Morrisons Kerri Mack Juicy Couture Handbags handbags at Angel Handbags.com. For gals which are bored of carrying mens laptop bags, implementing Kerri Mack bags has to be a nice adjust. They are really constructed from leather, nylon, PVC, along with large-top quality products. Chic and chic, these Kerri Mack tas chanel bags are unquestionably a symbol of design Chanel Handbags. In our opinion, the Kerri Mack tote bags search skilled at workplaces and so are equally fantastic at parties.
We counsel you to check out the vivid and hip Kerri Mack Andrea bag in faux-patent complete. With spacious interiors and a magnetic high closure, the Kerri Mack Andrea bag is a ideal carry-all Christian Louboutin pumps. Gold hardware particulars, belt loop closures, and substantial front pockets are a few get noticed capabilities in this bag Christian Louboutin Sandals. The Kerri Mack Bridgette Bag could be the fantastic womens laptop bag. This bag contains a cool fake crocodile design. With leather handles and wrist strap, this bag are usually carried by any means you'd like Jimmy Choo Handbags. From perform to the dinner date, you could carry this Kerri Mack bag where you go. Christian Louboutin Shoes